We had so much fun celebrating Chase’s 11th birthday! My sister brought over her dog, Lucy. The three dogs had so much fun running around together! I love hosting parties with a theme – so I had so much fun hosting a dog themed party for Chase.
Here is a list of the foods that we had for Chase’s birthday party.
- Go Fetch Pretzel Sticks
- Potato Frisbees (potato chips)
- Puppy Chow (Chex Mix)
- Cheese and Crackers with “Pup”peroni
- Pasta Salad with “Pup”peroni
- Hot Dogs and Burgers
- Dog Tails with Cheese (macaroni and cheese)
- Bark-b-Que pork
- Pupscicles (These were a dog friendly recipe that I found on Pinterest. Here’s the link: http://bunnyroobeagle.com/PeanutButterFrozenTreatsfordogs.html
Here are some pictures from the party! If you would like a copy of the food cards, just send an email to Michelle@theitsybitsygarden.com.